See what's new at

Using Multiple Amplifiers With One Control Knob (HD-RLC, RBC-1)

We are often asked if it is possible to use one control knob (HD-RLC or RBC-1) with multiple amplifiers. The answer is yes. You just need to get an RJ-11 / RJ-14 modular telephone adaptor.  Make sure the adaptor is a four-wire to four-wire design and not a dual line splitter. In the United States, you can find them at Radio Shack with the catalog number 279-008.  

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request